Mission, Values, Vision
The mission of Sustainable Energy Australia (SEA) Pty Ltd is to develop distributed energy generation resources in an environmentally and economically sustainable fashion.
In the execution of our mission Sustainable Energy Australia (SEA) Pty Ltd will endeavour to:
- Provide sustainable economic returns to our shareholders and security to our investors without compromising the local or global environment in which we operate.
- Maintain an economically sustainable level of capitalisation.
- Encourage investment in organisations or projects which share our mission and values
- Use appropriate technology systems in all our facilities and developments
- Encourage local ownership of and participation in any development or facility owned or operated by Sustainable Energy Australia (SEA) Pty Ltd
- Keep at the forefront of our thoughts the needs and desires of the local land users and land owners
- Remain cognisant of the local ecosystem as a whole rather than just to our facility boundaries and seek to preserve endangered ecosystems and ameliorate wasteful or polluting practices
- Provide and support the development and preservation of appropriate human buildings and landscapes
- Encourage local education programmes that promote our mission and values
- Be aware of the effect on the global environment of our actions locally.
Sustainable Energy Australia (SEA) Pty Ltd has a vision of the energy system of the future and through its values and execution of its mission statement will help work toward realisation of that vision. The energy system of the future is one of;
- Distributed energy resources connected by a national grid network,
- Distributed private and public ownership of the energy resources,
- Renewable energy resources as a primary source of energy, and
- Appropriate use of local energy developments rather than a reliance on externally generated energy.