What We Do
SEA offers a comprehensive range of services for sustainable energy programmes and infrastructure projects. SEA is able to provide general project management as well as expert, strategic advice and implementation assistance required for -
- Development planning.
- Project identification, pre-feasibility and feasibility studies.
- Tender and contract documentation.
- Contract management.
- Resource evaluation.
- Property rights agreements.
- Planning applications and development approvals.
- Environmental approvals.
- Stakeholder management and community consultation.
- Programmes for secondary, post-secondary and adult education.
- Community awareness programmes.
SPECIFIC SERVICES TO DEVELOPERS
Renewable energy infrastructure projects characteristically involve a long development phase, short construction phase and then a long operational phase. For a project to be successful it is important to establish a realistic and properly funded strategic approach to the development phase. Establishment of a good working relationship with the host community for the project and use of proper resource and project evaluation techniques are critical for a successful outcome.
SEA can provide expert advice and assistance at any stage of your renewable energy projectís development whether it be:
- an initial evaluation of the project feasibility criteria,
- specification, sourcing and installation of meteorological monitoring equipment,
- assistance in development authority applications.
SPECIFIC SERVICES TO LANDHOLDERS
A renewable energy project can provide much needed revenue to your property while also providing significant environmental and social benefits to your local area and the wider community. If you have been approached by a developer seeking to establish a renewable energy project on your property or simply wish to investigate the feasibility of such a proposal, SEA can assist in evaluating any proposal made to you or in preparing pre-feasibility reports for your property.
SPECIFIC SERVICES TO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND COMMUNITY GROUPS
As leaders of your community it is important that you provide guidance in development and planning as well as playing a pro-active role in the education of your community. This can be a daunting task when the subject mater is new or complex. SEA can provide assistance in evaluating renewable energy proposals in your area and in community awareness and education programmes relating to ecologically sustainable development.